Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)
CCTS is an agency independent of the telecommunications industry, whose mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business retail customers about their telecommunications services. If you have a complaint about your services, including local or long distance telephone services, wireless telephone service, or Internet service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you, free of charge.
The following is Tbaytel's current complaint process, as it relates to pricing or service issues, and should be followed:
- Contact Customer Service to discuss your questions or concerns. Call 623-4400 or 1-800-264-9501
- The Customer Service Representative will escalate to a Supervisor/Manager, if there is no resolution, then;
- Supervisor / Manager will escalate to the Director, if there is no resolution, then;
- Director advises customer to contact the Commissioner for Complaints.
- Regulatory will respond to complaints filed.
- Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services Website
- Call Toll Free - 1 888 221-1687
- TTY device at - 1 877 782-2384
- Fax - 1 877 782-2924
Click for more info.Customer Service Inquiries
Call Customer Service: 807-623-4400 or 1-800-264-9501
Email Customer Service: email@example.com
Email Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 9:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
Customer Service at 1046 Lithium Drive is closed to in-person traffic.